Regulator 510 Ox pressure 0-10 bar
- Product Group: 171
- Product number: 510000
Reduces cylinder pressure to suitable working pressure and keeps it constant
- Provides constant flow of gas at right pressure
- Safety valve
- Comes with hose connections for 1/4" and 3/8"
- Built according to international norm EN ISO 2503 Class 3
- No need for flame adjustment during work
- Provides safe working conditions
- Connects to all standard hose dimensions
- Long lasting quality
Max.inlet pressure bar
Outlet pressure bar:
Safety outlet opens at bar
Unitor cylinder regulators for acetylene and oxygen are designed for reliability and safety in use. The large adjustment knobs are red for acetylene and blue for oxygen for easy identification of gas type. Both contents and working pressure gauges are clearly graded in psi and bar.
All regulators are delivered with spare washers, hose connection for 1/4" and 3/8", gas hoses and instructions for use. Unitor regulators ensure a correct and stable working pressure with sufficient capacity for all types of gas welding and cutting work.
• Easy identification of gas type with colour-coded adjustment knobs
• Immediate identification of gas pressure with easy to read gauges marked both in psi and bar
• Full capacity for all types of gas welding and cutting work
• Designed for use with Unitor gas cylinders
• Full conformance with EN ISO 2503
For safety reasons we strongly recommend to preform annual checking and testing of the regulator, and to change the regulator every 5 years.
WASHER ALU 10 PCS FOR OX REGULATOR
CONTENTS GAUGE OX/AR 0-400 BAR
WORKING GAUGE OX 0-16 BAR
MANOMETER/GAUGE GUARD +