UWI-150 TP welding inverter
- Product Group: 191
- Product number: 150150
Compact and only 4,4kg weight for ease of use onboard, the UWI-150 TP offers excellent performance-to-weight ratio with full capacity for welding all normal coated electrodes up to 3,2mm, including Aluminum electrodes.
Lift-Arc TIG start provides contamination free deposit. Amperage remote control on torch ensures full control during welding and downslope when finishing.
Easy to use TIG pulse option provides excellent sheet metal welding properties which cannot be obtained with standard TIG characteristic.
Plugs in anywhere, 1phase 230V and only 16A slow fuses.
- Line Voltage compensation keeps output
of the power source constant regardless of
fluctuation in input power of +/- 10%
- Automatic hot start provides easy arc start and prevents sticking.
- Thermal overload protection with indicator lights helps prevent machine damage if the duty cycle is exceeded or airflow is blocked.
- TP function (Total Protection) prevents damage to the machine if primary supply voltage is too high.
- Safe in use. VRD function reduces touchable open circuit voltage to only 9V when the welding arc is broken. Full arc striking voltage is re-established immediately when the electrode touches the work-piece.
- Casing of high-grade aluminium and panels of high grade industrial plastic reduces weight and risk of corrosion.
- Delivered complete in carrying case with electrode holder and return clamp.
Welding current range
Max touchable OCV voltage
Duty cycle at max current
1 phase 230V 50/60Hz
Recommended fuses (Slow)
Length x Width x Height
310 x 120 x 215mm
UWI-150 TP welding machine
1 pc carrying strap
2,5m primary cable, mounted on the welding machine
3m welding cable with dix 25 quick connector and electrode holder
3m return cable with dix 25 quick connector and return clamp
All delivered in a strong protective suitcase