UPC-310TP Plasma Cutter
- Product Group: 192
- Product number: 310310
The UPC-310 TP uses a blowback ignition system and therefore avoiding use of high frequency ignition systems. This is of great importance for shipboard use. (Do not interfere with radio communication and other electronically controlled equipment.) Cutting capacity is up to 10mm steel and typical cutting speed is 500mm/min on 6mm steel. The output is steplessly adjustable for precision cutting at lower speeds. Compact and Portable, the unit is built on the inverter principle which in addition to excellent cutting properties provides low weight and compact dimensions. The plasma cutter may easily be passed through manholes and brought to any workplace on board.
- Lightweight, small and user friendly machine in robust cabinet with IP23S protection.
- High duty cycle, 35%@30A/95V (230V supply) or 25%@30A/95V (110V supply).
- Torch PTA 25 with safety trigger fixed connected at front and no HF ignition system.
- Dedicated spare part compartment on the machine.
- Cuts up to 10mm on Stainless and Mild steel and up to 8mm on Aluminum; Best performance-to-weight ratio on the market.
- High quality self-draining pressure regulator.
- Overheat protection (70⁰) and Low air pressure protection
- Over and under voltage protection (85-265V) – TP
- Power factor correction – utilizes the connected power more efficient,
- Ready for generator use (7,5 kVA ).
- Built according to rules and regulations
- Fast and easy access to all locations onboard without interruption of work due to light weight and small size.
- Withstand the rough environment onboard without breakdowns due to mechanical damage.
- No use of High Frequency disturbing radio communication onboard
- Over and under voltage protection (85-265V) – TP Protects the machine towards damage and keeps it working
- Built according to EU rules and regulations
Power supply Cycles
2.85 kVA (kW)
Open Circuit Voltage
Class F - 155 degr. C
Duty cycle at rated current
35% at 230V and 25% at 110V
Air / Nitrogen supply
Setting at free flow
Primary cable with Euro connector
Torch with 4m cable package
Return clamp with cable & connector
Air regulator with filter, water separator and 6mm (1/4") hose socket for air hose
Starter kit with initial supply of 2 electrodes, 2 nozzles and 1 distance cutting guide in plastic box.