Nickel-333N 3.2x350mm 68 electrodes 2.2kg
- Product Group: 096
- Product number: 699504
Electrode for welding of cast iron.
- Unitor high density polyethylene packing
- Superb arc stability
- Easy slag removal and smooth weld surface
- Very good on oily cast iron
- Long storage lifespan without moisture pick up
- Easy to use
- Little surface treatment needed
- Less porosity in deposit resulting in less required grinding
Nickel electrodes (98% Ni) for welding of gray cast iron to itself or to steel. Specially good for old oil-soaked and corroded cast iron, and also for joining cast iron to steel, copper, copper alloys and stainless steel.