GPR-300H box 3.2x450mm 85 electrodes 5.8kg
- Product Group: 095
- Product number: 699231
High recovery electrode for welding of mild steel.
- Unitor high density polyethylene packing
- High deposition rate
- Can be rested in the joint during welding
- Approved by classification societies for mild steels
- Long storage lifespan without moisture pick up
- Greatly improves on the time to do the job
- Makes the welding easy to perform
- In compliance with maritime rules and regulations
High recovery rutile type electrodes for unalloyed steels.
Easy to use in the horizontal position with a speed of up to 50 cm/min., and a throat thickness up to 3.5 - 6 mm in one
layer. Self-releasing slag. Also suited for steels protected
with zinc- or iron-oxide based primers.