GPO-302N box 3.2x350mm 190 electrodes 5.4kg
- Product Group: 095
- Product number: 699173
Electrode for welding of mild steel.
- Unitor high density polyethylene packing
- Strikes and restricts easily
- All positions including vertical down
- Superb arc stability
- Bridge large gaps
- Approved by classification societies for mild steels
- Long storage lifespan
- Superb for tack welding
- No need to use additional special electrode
- Easy to use
- Can do the job even if edge preparation is not up to standard
- In compliance with maritime rules and regulations
AC, DC +/-
General Purpose Organic-rutile coated electrodes for
unalloyd steels. Easily weldable in all positions including vertical down. Suitable for bridging large gaps.
Excellent for all-purpose repair welding of mild steel.