Electrode for welding of mild steel.
- Unitor high density polyethylene packing
- Strikes and restricts easily
- All positions including vertical down
- Superb arc stability
- Bridge large gaps
- Approved by classification societies for mild steels
- Can be stored for long time
- Superb for tack welding
- No need to use additional special electrode
- Easy to use
- Can do the job even if edge preparation is not up to standard
- In compliance with maritime rules and regulations
General purpose organic-rutile coated electrodes for
unalloyed steels. Easily weldable in all positions including vertical down. Suitable for bridging large gaps.
Excellent for all-purpose repair welding of mild steel.
Welding current range
GPO-302N 2.5X350MM 295 PCS 5,2KG
GPO-302N 3.2X350MM 190 PCS 5.4 KG
GPO-302N 4.0X350MM 120 PCS 5.2 KG