ACERA FALL PREVENTER DEVICE
Acera Fall Preventer Device - for increased safety during drills and maintenance on life boats.
- Made in grey Acera HMPE material
- Removable red sleeve with Velcro and the wording “REMOVE AFTER MAINTENANCE”
- With thimble eyes in both ends
- TimmLock TS2 splice
- Delivered with two pcs of shackles
- Each device tested with 150% of SWL
- Prevent accidents that are the results of failure of on-load release hooks
- UV-protected, rot-proof and resistant to oils and most chemicals
- Made according to life boat specifications
- IMO MSC 1327 compliant
- With Work’s Certificate
Acera Fall Preventer Device is an IMO MSC 1327 compliant fiber sling that increases safety and reduces the risk of accidents.
An Fall Preventer Device is put into use to prevent accidents that are the result of failure of on-load release hooks. Such failures occur due to poor release hook designs, lack of maintenance and/or crew training. The Acera Fall Preventer Device acts as a secondary safety mechanism upon failure or accidental release of an on-load release hook.
Our Acera Fall Preventer Device is made from our own Acera HMPE fibre to create a light-weight , easy handled product.
Acera Fall Preventer Device
ACERA FALL PREVENTER DEVICE 0,8M SWL 1,7T
ACERA FALL PREVENTER DEVICE 1M SWL 2T
ACERA FALL PREVENTER DEVICE 1M SWL 5T
ACERA FALL PREVENTER DEVICE 1,2M SWL 5T
ACERA FALL PREVENTER DEVICE 2M SWL 5T
ACERA FALL PREVENTER DEVICE 0,7M SWL 6T
ACERA FALL PREVENTER DEVICE 0,8M SWL 6T
ACERA FALL PREVENTER DEVICE 1M SWL 6T
ACERA FALL PREVENTER DEVICE 2M SWL 8T
ACERA FALL PREVENTER DEVICE 2,25M SWL 8,3T