DUCT AIR TREATMENT 2KG
- Product Group: 609
- Product number: 743466
Duct Air Treatment is a natural, biodegradable, non-toxic gel block consisting of complex polysaccharides, surfactants, purified water and 10% tee tree oil. It will help prevent the build up of bacteria, mould and fungi which are found in marine HVAC systems.
Duct Air Treatment is suitable for use in all air conditioning systems, including ducted systems, package units and non ducted wall mounted split systems and room air conditioners.
Duct Air Treatment facilitates easy disinfection to prevent or control the spread of disease as required by MLC2006 Guideline B3.1.2 – Ventilation 2b.
- Is a natural, biodegradable, non-toxic gel block
- Consists of complex polysaccharides, surfactants, purified water and 10% tee tree oil
- Releases 10-45 micrograms of tea tree oil per cubic metre of air
- Is formulated into a thermo-reversible solid water gel
- Melts at < 50 °C with decomposition
- Complies with Marine Labour Convention 2006 (MLC2006)
- Continued use of Duct Air Treatment will help prevent the build up of bacteria, mould, Legionella bacteria and fungi which are found in marine HVAC systems
- The powerful active ingredient in Duct Air Treatment will also eliminate and oxidize the source of odours associated with bacteria and moulds, leaving the air fresh and clean