Hycool marine 45 25 L can
- Product Group: 605
- Product number: 708511
Hycool Marine is developed to provide a cost efficient and environmentally friendly secondary refrigerant for use in indirect cooling systems. It is based on the organic salt Potassium Formate.
It is environmentally friendly because it is biodegradable and has neither Ozone Depleting Potential nor Global Warming Potential. It is non-flammable and non-toxic and can be used in freezing, cooling and heating applications.
- Wide application range +50 to -45 °C
- Based on the organic salt Potassium Formate
- Corrosion inhibitor included
- Ready to use solution, does not need to be diluted
- Low energy cost due to low viscosity
- Low maintenance, installation and heat exchange costs
- High thermal conductivity gives high volumetric cooling/ heating capacity
- Environmentally sound due to zero ODP, zero GWP and biodegradability
- Safe to use, as Hycool Marine is both non-flammable and non-toxic
- It can therefore be used in freezing, cooling and hearing applications due to the wide application range
HYCOOL BLUE ADDITIVE 25L CAN