MANIFOLD NITROGEN FOR OFFSHORE RACK.
- Product Group: 716
- Product number: 772208
A manifold for inert gases consisting of a central header and 16 flexible hoses (including explosion cable) and a central outlet. The flexible hoses are extremely suitable to accommodate continuous vibrations as experienced within the maritime/offshore environment. Hoses are equipped with a W24.32mm x 1/14” female connection.
- A manifold with flexible hoses compliant to EN 13769
- Working pressure 200 pressure
- Individual serial number
- Connections are W24.32mm x 1/14” for inert gases
- WSS will take care of requalification of the manifold (5 year interval)
- a very flexible manifold capable of absorbing vibrations reducing the risk of leakage by fatigue crack forming.
- easy to exchange cylinders from racks resulting in a short turn around time.
- central outlet for gas consumption; one connection connects 16 cylinders resulting in a stable continuous gas flow.
- less need to change cylinders during work; less interruptions/downtime.
- less and safer handling than with individual cylinders.
Max. Working pressure
200 bar = 2900psi
300bar = 4350psi
CYLINDER TRANSPORT RACK OFFSHORE DNV