CYL TRANSPORT RACK OFFSHORE DNV APPROVED
- Product Group: 716
- Product number: 772202
Standardised gas cylinder transportation rack for offshore use.
Wilhelmsen Ships Service (WSS) delivers gas, cylinders, racks and manifolds as one solution, providing easy and cost efficient operational management.
- Great carrying capacity of 16 standard cylinders inside the rack
- Two doors and loading ramps for easy loading and unloading of cylinders
- Safety bar fitted 2/3rds height above centre of gravity for cylinders to secure them during transport
- Fastening points for straps are present making it possible to safely transport less than 16 or smaller cylinders
- The rack can be equipped with a IMDG certified manifold for use with inert gases with central outlet
- Certified wire sling is part of the rack and in some countries, certified chains will be supplied
- Racks are of the highest quality and in accordance with the strictest standards/regulation.
- Enabling safe transport of cylinders even in the rough offshore environment.
- Suitable for offshore lifting and handling of compressed gas cylinders.
- Easy to handle by fork lift or crane.
- Racks can be returned free of charge to selected key sites to support operational flexibility.
- Flexible invoicing scheme to suit your land based organisation’s preference.
- Predictable cost and thus easy to budget.
- Global operational tracking and tracing system ensures location of individual racks whereabouts.
- WSS ensures periodic rack inspections and re-certification every 12 and 48 months according to DNV 2.7-1 and EN 12079-1
Low alloy carbon steel
1170 x 1160 mm
450 kg + manifold
Number of cylinders
Blue RAL 5002 (PMS 280)
Hot dip galvanizing or 3 layer paint system
MANIFOLD NITROGEN FOR OFFSHORE RACK.