Unitor Ultrasonic Cleaner S-3300/HM, 440 V
- Product Group: 664
- Product number: 766956
Unitor™ Ultrasonic™ cleaning machines are specially designed for use in the engine room on board to remove even the most stubborn dirt, cleaning inside areas that are out of reach for conventional cleaning methods. The S-3300/HM offers cleaning capacity with a length of up to 107 cm.
- Sweep function - Using the sweep function means that a more homogenous sounding of the bath is achieved which results in improved cleaning performance through out the bath
- Low water level sensor prevent dry run
- Front mounted panel for electronics, enabling efficient servicing of electronics in the machine
- Efficient and fast heating
- Reduced chemical consumption
- Cleans inside filters and fuel nozzles
- Large tank enables cleaning of larger filters
- Saves costs related to filters
- Logical operation panel
- Pulse function for increased cleaning power during operation
- Included shock absorbers for mounting on stand reduces vibrations
Tank working volume
Average overall power
Ultrasonic peak perf Max
6000 W, temperature adjustable 30-80º C
1240mm(L), 800mm(W), 990*mm(H)
1075mm(L), 460mm(W), 360mm(H
Basket max loading (ca kg)
Reduced manual work, reduced consumption of hazardous chemicals and improved cleaning performance without damage, compared to traditional methods.
Use of an Unitor™ Ultrasonic™ machine combined with suitable detergent makes it particularly effective for cleaning complex machine parts like injection nozzles, fuel and pump parts, inlet and exhaust valves, etc. The unit is well suited for cleaning of fine mesh fuel and lube oil filters which can be cleaned without damaging the fine filter elements.
New ECA regulations increase pressure on optimal performance. Cleaning of cleaning filters and fuel nozzles are required andUnitor Ultrasonic will enable such cleaning combined with Unitors fuel oil chemicals.
Ultrasonic cleans all surfaces which are covered with water. As a consequence it cleans in areas where no other cleaning technology can reach.
The S 3300 is only available on request. Contact WSS for delivery information